Big things are happening to this family.
Yesterday, Larry received a job offer from a company in North Dakota, and just this morning he accepted it and turned in his letter of resignation at BVR.
I made the phone call to my parent's place, and I was nervous. I knew but didn't know what Mom's reaction would be. There were tears of course, but they weren't just of sadness! I needed that encouragement. I'm going through my day in a state of gentle shock I think. Nothing but stepping my foot in a new home will make it all the way real to me.
Last night Larry suggested we sit back and watch a movie, but I convinced him we need to get working on this house! So we did. We pulled up the carpet tack-stuff-whatever-you-call-it from the edges of the livingroom and Larry layed down five rows of laminate. Then we hurried ourselves to bed, because the hours til morning were very quickly approaching.
Tonight? More laminate!
Beautiful pictures of your house!!!!! Congrats on your family's new journey!!!! I need to call and catch up with you!~Zandra
ReplyDelete