To describe this child in a few words?
Composed... Clever... Entertaining... Cuddly yet self-contained... Commonly referred to in our household as, "The General" because of her quick execution of perceived injustices (usually evoked by big sister) and her all-around grave bearing.
So when The General performed a few Feats of Fantasticness upon my counter top recently, I was collected enough to grab my camera and record them for posterity. And this blog.
Feat of Fantasticness I: The Counter Top Thieving of Cheetos with Jumbo Spoon move
Feat of Fantasticness II: The Counter Top James Bond/Hunger Games Weapon Stockpile move
I am a watchful mother. It is uncommon for anything my kids do to go unnoticed for more than a few minutes. But that's all Heather needs, as you can see.
For fear my littlest sweetie be labeled "that trouble-maker who plays with knives on top of ovens," I will include this fact: For all the stinker things she does, there are many, many more sweet moments.
She is loved immensely!
No comments:
Post a Comment