Monday, April 16, 2012

It's for sale.

Not sure how I feel about pictures of my house roaming zee internets. But it is officially for sale, as of a couple of weeks ago, and it is about time too.


The two or so weeks leading up to our home's listing will live, for the remainder of my days, in a sort of misty place somewhere between the emotions of triumph and defeat. There were days when I looked at the deadline of "Monday" and my list of home renovations to be completed and the two babies who need me for everything, and I felt as though I was being bent in half with the weight of it all. The pain was almost physical some days. Friends, and not just friends, but people who had never met my family before stepped in to help with the load; family rescued me one memorable, miter-saw filled day. I was surrounded by love and God's amazing strength and blessings, and somehow I slogged through.

The pictures above are the result of many hours of tears and love. And it is as complete as it's gonna get.












No comments:

Post a Comment